Donations & Wish List
- SMS -
It could not be easier than this:
Simply SMS "soapkidz" to 40747
- to automatically Donate R20 to support the SOAPkidz efforts.
- CASH -
As a non-profit organisation, we function solely on sponsors, donations and volunteering. Our projects are completely dependent on available funds.
Donors are usually concerned that donations get absorbed by overheads. SOAPkidz does not have any overheads. We have no permanent staff that get paid as all volunteers and members work for free. Members and volunteers use their own vehicles and do not get refunded for the direct and indirect cost of using their vehicles. SOAPkidz does not have offices as the Director Karen Hauptfleisch runs the charity from her home. All funds donated go directly to touch the lives of the vulnerable children.
Our website is a testament to the fact that we continuously organise events for the children. As a result you can understand that money is constantly flowing out for these events. The more donations we get the more events we can organize and the more children's lives we can touch.
If you would like to help by supporting us financially, we need people like you. Remember even an amount of R30.00 per month can make a huge difference. So if you feel like it, sign a stop order with your bank for the amount you would like to sponsor us with, or donate once-off as much as you like.
We thank you in advance for making a contribution
Our Banking Details:
||06 117 059 3
For companies or individuals
that require Tax Deductible Certificates, please e-mail us proof of your donation/sponsored amount and we will send you a certificate. If you donate on a monthly basis we will supply you a certificate at the end of the financial year.
- WISHLIST -
The following items are urgently required:
- Video Camera (new or second hand)
- Projector (new or second hand)
- Laptop computer
- Hiking boots for kidz (new or second hand)
- Donations for entrance fees where events are held – usually nature reserves
- Food, cold drinks, snacks for the children at the events (The children are always hungry)
- Either a bus or money to pay for a bus for the trips
- Trailer to transport all the Equipment
- Fuel or money for fuel for transport
- Binoculars for the kids to do bird watching
- Compasses for orienteering
- Water Bottles
- First Aid Kits
- Mountain Bikes (new or second hand)
- Caps for the kids
- T-shirts for the kids and volunteers
- Sunscreen lotion
- Steel Tables
- Sleeping bags
- Financial software package
- OTHER -
If there is anything else you would
like to donate, like materials for the workshops ( arts
& crafts), etc. Please mail us and tell us what you would like to donate. We are
always open for new ideas and projects for the